Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A thought on sleeping bags...

Except for those going to icy places, camping or who have a lovely landy in which they are going to be travelling, few have place for a sleeping bag in their bags. I realised this when I went on my meditation retreat... takes up the whole bottom portion of my backpack. Into this space I could instead pack : 1 x pair of hiking boots; all my socks and underware; 2 x shors AND 2 x skirt; an assortment of toiletries and other odds and ends... there may have also been food in their.

So final decisions... I shall not insert sleeping bag into said backpack for said walkabout. Apparently what I need it a travel sheet. Now I want to know, wont a normal double bed sheet do??

1 comment:

  1. Might have to review the whole sleeping bag story - it got cold on the night in Kang when we stopped over on our way to Namibia, and a sleeping bag was much needed, as was a sleeping bag needed on some of the nights when the icey Atlantic wind blew off of the Atlantic sea, right into our tent (Swakopmund)!

    ReplyDelete