Saturday, May 7, 2011

Requesting assistance

This is not so much a blog as a request: should anyone know of reliable people with whom I could possibly link up with in Mozambique, then please let me know. I am leaving in the middle of June and getting a lift from Gauteng to Kosi Bay. There I will spend 2/3 days and then cross the border into Mozambique and be dropped at Ponto D'oro/ Ponta do Ouro (not sure which is the right spelling.

And then from there I am moving my may up the coast to Maputo. Now as much as I have been told I will probably be catching the bus from there to Tete and then I will get another from Tete to the Malawian border and beyond. As this is the first leg of my travels, it would be nice to meet someone who can give me a helping hand, who can speak the language, or even just meet me at the bus stop. You know, friendly face and all.

That's it folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment